Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sometimes, We Can Become Scattered....

"God, renew in me a resolute spirit" (Psalm 51:12)




The word "resolute" means "purposeful," "determined," and "unwavering."  I don't know about you, but this morning I haven't been resolute.  David, who wrote Psalm 51 must have experienced the state of being "non-resolute" as well.  It's when we become distracted or take on too many projects in our lives.  We become like a spinning top, whirlwind, or frozen in perhaps procrastination.  What's the answer?  David says God can renew in us a spirit of resolve.  Then we can become focused, purposeful and directed.

Today, let Him be our inspiration.  We can start our day over at any moment.

Bye for today!

J.P. Osterman

You can check out more of my daily inspirations in my new book by following the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment