Monday, October 19, 2015

He Draws us to Him

"I love you with an everlasting love.  This is why in my grace I draw you to me" (Jeremiah 31:3).

 courtesy of photobucket.com

You've heard the expression: He's got the whole world in His hands.  It's really a song!  Do you ever find yourself so stressed out, that you lose direction?  We can gain peace in throughout our hectic day when we look to God to direct our paths.  He "draws" us to Him.  And He is present in your life.  Isn't that a wonderful and awesome reality?  He loves you and me so much, He wants the best for us today and every day.

He is our inspiration and hope.  We can become strengthened through Him.

Bye for today, and have a great inspirational day.

J.P. Osterman

You can check out more daily inspirations in my book by clicking the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment