Friday, October 16, 2015

Find God's Stillness in Hectic Times

Yesterday, I just kept running ... everywhere.  Have you noticed that life has running and busy-ness built into the very fabric of space-time?  It seems we just can't find enough time to stop, and seek peace and stillness to settle our fast-paced lifestyles.

Have you taken the time to care for yourself in this busy day?

"God caused a wind to pass over the earth" (Genesis 8:1)
It's inspirational to notice the wind.  Try it today, as I have....



Bye for today.  And God bless you as you seek Him for inspiration.  I suggest first, the wind and breezes.

J.P. Osterman

You can find more extensive daily inspiration in my new book, God Designed.  Just follow the link below:


You can also read more of my books and stories at the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment