Thursday, October 22, 2015

Delays Happen....

But God never delays.

"I the Lord will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay" (Ezekiel 12:25)

thedailysheeple.com

I've been delayed by the weather, at the doctor's office, and in traffic jams.  I've slept in airports, cried when an important package didn't arrive on time, and stomped a bit when the pharmacist didn't have my medication as promised.

Are you feeling "delayed" today?

God doesn't delay.  He's fast acting in our prayers.  And when He speaks, He acts.  In other words, God's actions match His words.  He walks the way He talks.  We can count on Him.  We can depend on his love (John 3:16).  We can talk to Him at any point in our busy days, and He listens.  God never delays. Isn't He awesome in this world where delays and changes occur so frequently?

Bye for now, and be God inspired today.

J.P. Osterman



No comments:

Post a Comment